JUST Gospel Exhibitor Application Information
(Please read carefully)
The Front Porch is a place for conversations about biblical faithfulness in the African-American church and beyond.
What is the application process?
All organizations desiring to exhibit with The Front Porch are required to apply using the application link below. The Front Porch wants to partner with organizations that support our vision, beliefs, and purpose and therefore each application goes through a careful review process. An application that is not accepted by The Front Porch should not be received as a rejection of the organization itself; we are simply trying to closely match the goals of The Front Porch with the goals of partnering organizations.
iMag Revolving Ads
- $300 Ads (Slides) will be projected onto the large screen(s) whenever the stage is not occupied (i.e. before and after sessions).
What is provided for exhibitors?
- One 10’x10’ booth space that includes a draped back wall, one 6’ table, 2 chairs and a waste basket.
- More than one booth space may be purchased. (1 Booth costs $750. This is the “Exhibit Fee.”)
- Exhibitor sign. (This is just a black and white sign. You will need to provide if you would like a more elaborate design)
- Two free conference registrations.
What is not provided for exhibitors?
- No opportunity to roam the exhibit area passing out literature. All exhibitors are required to remain at their assigned booth.
- No electric is provided by or through The Front Porch. Power can be secured through the hotel by contacting, Christopher Jennette cjennette@PSAV.COM or, if approved, you will be provided with a contact form.
Where are the exhibits located?
- The Hilton Atlanta Airport
Important information regarding exhibiting at JUST Gospel
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2017
- Exhibit Fee (should your application be approved): $750
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own travel, food, hotel accommodations, and exhibitor registrations (see note above).
- No booth should exceed 10’ in height. Exceptions must be approved.
- No fundraising is to take place at the conference.
- Exhibitor Move-In:
- March 16, 2017 at 8 am (EST)
- All exhibitors must set up by 11 am (EST)
- Exhibitor Move-Out:
- March 18, 2017 immediately following the close of conference (not before)
- A complete guideline list and full instructions will be provided upon acceptance of the exhibitor application.