What might we think about all that went down this past year? From growth of the The Black Lives Matter Movement to The Supreme Court’s changing of the legal definition of marriage, 2015 provided a number of issues that cast an interesting shadow for 2016. Will evangelicals miss the moral moment in this new year? Will the evangelical church remain undiscipled on issues of racial identity and attitudes? Will the Warriors win the 2016 NBA finals? C’mon up and join the conversation.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- “Should Christians Be Encouraged to Arm Themselves?” by John Piper
- Interview with Trillia Newbell, Author of United
- “Same-sex Attraction and The Church” by Ed Shaw
- Why White Churches Are Hard for Black People by Isaac Adams
- Anyabwile, Coates at Race + Justice in America 2015