Join The Front Porch guys as they think through the call to be faithful to the scripture and the gospel while grappling with the justice of God in the world.
- 01:00–What wisdom should we keep in mind when it comes to being faithful to the gospel and the scriptures as we engage justice issues?
- 03:50–What is the pastor’s role in engaging with justice concerns?
- 06:25–How should we be ready to give an answer for the hope that’s in us when some are hopeless?
- 08:18–How does African-American history inform our Christian engagement with social concerns and keep us from escapism?
- 10:03–What distinctions need to be made when Christians talk about “justice”?
Join the conversation. How do you think through questions of faithfulness to both the Bible and the gospel as well as pressing social, political and justice issues in the community? Pull up a chair and chat a while.