National African American Missions ConferenceJune 23–25, 2016
In 2014, The National African American Missions Conference (NAAMC) emerged from the partnership of Great Commission Global Ministries (GCGM) and SIM USA.
GCGM was established in 1998, under the auspices of Founder and President Bishop DavidT.P. Perrin. GCGM not only hosts Missions conferences and trips, but also educates, trains, and sends people around the world who have a desire to share the Gospel.
SIM was founded by pioneers who were committed to spreading the Gospel to unreached people groups in Africa, Asia, South America, and beyond. Over 100 years later, under the leadership of President Bruce Johnson, SIM USA continues to operate with the same passion as the previous founders.
Today, NAAMC provides an annual platform where participants from around the world can strengthen their skills through networking, education, and training, while enjoying speakers, exhibits, and various ministries. The quintessential goal of the Conference is to minister to the hearts of African Americans who have an interest in serving as Missionaries and to provide the resources necessary to help them fulfill The Great Commission.
What to Expect
- Missions-driven, powerful, dynamic plenary speakers
- Informative and empowering workshops for all missions levels
- Youth and young adult enrichment sessions and workshops
- Networking and collaboration with fellow missionaries
- Uplifting, Spirit-filled Praise and Worship
- Special musical guests Jackie O. Kelly and Dr. Richard Allen Farmer